Dinner time? Here is the solution, a well-balanced and tasty recipe, ready in less than 30 mins!
Preparation time: 25 min | Calories: 315
- 80g Hulled Wheat
- 2 Carrots
- 60g Kale
- 30g Ricotta Cheese
- 1 Onion
- Olive Oil
- Chilli Pepper
- Cook the Hulled Wheat (Farro) in salted boiling water, following the packet instruction.
- Chop the onion and carrots.
- Fry the onion in 1 tbsp of Olive Oil with 1 fresh Chilli and add the carrots. Stir for 15 mins. After that, add the Kale and stir for 5 min.
- Once the Hulled Wheat is ready, dry and put it in the pan, where you cooked the vegetables.
- Add 30g of Ricotta Cheese and stir for 2 min
Serve and Enjoy!