Saturday Lunch? What about a tasty Tart inspired to the Italian “Torta Salata”?
Preparation Time: 10 min| Cooking Time: 35 min| Calories: 400
- 250g Ricotta Cheese
- 1 Package Sliced Bacon
- 10 Mushrooms
- 1 Egg
- Puffy Pastry
- Olive Oil
- 1 Onion
- Black Pepper
- Chop the onion and mushrooms, and fry them in a pan with 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil. After, add the sliced bacon and stir it for 3 mins
- In a bowl, put the Ricotta cheese and mix it with a bit of pepper and salt. Then, add the mushrooms and bacon, which you fried before. Mix it together.
- Roll out one pack of pastry , then lay on a large baking sheet.
- Put the Ricotta Cheese mixture in the middle of the pastry, leaving a 5cm border all the way around.
- Brush the pastry all the way round with a beaten egg.
- Sprinkle the top with Parmesan.
- Bake it for 35min at 180°.
Buon Appetito 😛