After 1 year in England, I convinced myself to start my day with a salty breakfast. I have read many articles about Avocado and its healthy benefits, so I’ve decided to have a quick and easy breakfast with Avocado & Egg toast!
Preparation time: 5 Mins | Calories: 270
- 1 slice of Brown Bread
- 1/2 Avocado
- 1 Tsp Ricotta Cheese
- 1 Small egg
- Put the bread in the toaster and toast it until it is crunchy.
- In the meanwhile, put the egg in a bowl and scramble it. After, add a bit of water and cook it in the microwave for 1 min and 30 sec.
- Chop the avocado into thin slices.
- When the toast is ready, spread 1 tsp of ricotta cheese on it. Then put the scrambled egg and the avocado slices over it.
- Sprinkle with a bit of Black Pepper.