I love vegetables.
Here is a tasty and balanced recipe full of vegetables! A colorful & perfect dish for this season, Spring 🙂
Preparation Time: 10 mins | Calories: 320
- 125 g Sweet Potatoes Noodles
- 1 Can of Tuna
- 40 g Spinach
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1 Onion
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Chop the onion and tomatoes and fry them in a pan. Then, add the spinach and the tuna. Stir for 4 mins.
- In the meanwhile, put the Sweet Potatoes noodles in a bowl, add a bit of water, cover it with a plate and cook them in the microwave for 3 mins.
- When the Sweet Potatoes Noodles are ready, add them to the pan with the other vegetables. Stir for 3 mins.
- Sprinkle with black pepper and serve hot.