Here I am, again, with another healthy Salad 🙂 Rocket with blue cheese & chickpeas with tomatoes and raisins!
Preparation Time: 10 min |Calories: 250
- 70g Rocket
- 100g Chickpeas
- 2 Tomatoes
- 30g Raisins
- 1 Onion
- Blue Cheese
- Olive Oil
- Chop the onion and two tomatoes. Fry them in a pan.
- Open a can of Chickpeas, drain them and add them to the pan. Stir for 2 mins.
- Now, add the raisins, stir the mix, add a bit of water and cover it for 3 mins.
- In the meanwhile, put the rocket in a bowl and dress it with salt and 1Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Then put it on a plate and sprinkle it with small pieces of Blue Cheese.
- When the chickpeas are soft, put them in the plate.
- Serve with 3 Rice Cakes.