Sometimes we need something sweet. In this post, you will find my Vanilla & Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe!
This is my first attempt of preparing a Cheesecake, and, to be honest, I am more than satisfied with the result! 😛
Preparation Time: 1 Hour + 1 Day in the fridge | Calories: 250 per slice
- 200g Rich Tea Biscuits
- 100g Butter
- 500g Cream Cheese
- 270g Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 50g Sugar
- 250g Strawberries
- Put 100gr of butter in a bowl, cover it and put it in the microwave for 1 min, until the butter is melt.
- After, put the biscuits in the food processor and crumble them;
- Then, combine the butter with the biscuit, put the mix in a cake tin and level it.
- Put the tin in the fridge for 30 mins.
- In the meanwhile, put the cream cheese in a bowl and mix it until it is smooth. Then, add the Vanilla Greek Yogurt and the sugar. Stir the mixture will until you obtain a cream.
- After, 30 min, pour the cream over the biscuit crust.
- Let the cheesecake set overnight in the refrigerator.
- Cut the strawberries in 1/4.
- Put them on the cake.