Are you looking for a detox soup? Here is the recipe of my healthy Carrots, Green Beans & Mince Soup! In less than 20 mins you will enjoy the taste of this healthy and tasty dish!
Preparation time: 15 min | Calories: 300
- 300ml Chicken Broth
- 40g Rice Noodles
- 2 Carrots
- 20g Green Beans (Already Cooked)
- 100g Mince
- Chop the carrots into small pieces and cook them for 6 mins in the microwave.
- Put the chicken broth in a pan and, when it’s boiling, add 2 tsp of salt.
- Then, once the carrots are ready, add them to the broth with also the green beans and the mince.
- Finally, add the noodles and cook them following the package instructions.
- When the noodles are ready, put the soup in a bowl and serve hot.